WealthTech Limited is a financial technology (FinTech) company that believes in fostering financial inclusion by developing cutting edge technological products. One of such products is Wealth.ng, an investment market place that makes it easy for you to invest in treasury bills, stocks, mutual funds and real estate
As an investment marketplace, there are a variety of options to invest in on Wealth.ng, from Stocks to Fixed Income, Savings, Agriculture and Real Estate. You can do this anytime and anywhere!
Get access to a varied selection of Stocks from blue-chip companies quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Stocks are often considered volatile, but volatility can be to your advantage as a long-term investor since it allows you to buy at lows. Buying (and selling) stocks on Wealth.ng is recommended for “Self-Starters” – investors more familiar with financial markets. Own a piece of your favorite company when you sign up on Wealth.ng.
- Capital growth over the long term
- Potential Dividends and Bonuses
- Free & easy entry and exit
- Greater diversification
- Minimum Investment: Price of a unit of stock
Treasury Bills (T- bills) are short-term debt instruments. They are backed by the Federal Government and are therefore low-risk investments. Investment tenures for Treasury Bills include 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, 270 and 365 days.
- 100% assurance of ROI
- Short term instruments of 30- 365 days tenure
- Low-risk profile
- Predictable returns
- Free entry and exit
- Minimum Investment: ₦ 50,000
Wealth Cash is a savings product that offers you easy entry into the world of investments. It provides you a liquid option such that with a minimum of 1,000 Naira, you get impressive returns per year, much higher than Treasury Bills yields.
The best part? You can easily collect your money at no extra cost.
- No break /Liquidation fee
- No Locks
- No COT
- No withdrawal limits
- Minimum Investment: ₦ 1,000
- Low entry into the market for investors with low funds
- Perfect for investors with high liquidity needs (no liquidation fee)
- High Yield (currently higher than treasury bill)
- Login/signup on wealth.ng
- Go to Marketplace and select “Wealth Cash” product
- Select no of units to purchase
- Make Payment via any of the Channels – Card, Bank Account or Bank Transfer
- View Wealth Cash in the “My Portfolio” page to see your interest accrue
Agriculture is a commodity investment, which pools funds for the primary purpose of investing in income-generating agricultural practices to increase crop yields or assist in building storage and processing capacity to broaden local value.
How does it work?
You invest in any of the available crops and at the end of the farm cycle stipulated, you will receive a percentage of the profit after the sales of harvest as well as your initial capital.
Agricultural commodities may be appealing as an investment for many reasons. These assets can serve as an effective hedge against inflation since food prices are often among the first to rise when prices begin to climb. Agricultural commodities can also perform well when global populations are growing, or when a growing middle class leads to increased demand.
The Agric products on Wealth.ng are:
Minimum Investment: ₦ 50,000
If you are looking for an alternate form of investment and want to receive regular interest payments, then Bonds may be a suitable investment for you. Bonds issued by the government are risk-free and do not have any default risk as they are backed by the government. Bonds are available on the Wealth.ng platform with massive interest rates. You can earn interest of up to 9.50%.
Among other things, Investing in Bonds has the following benefits:
- Low Risk- compared to Equities
- Fixed and Regular Income
- Capital Appreciation
How to Invest in Bonds on Wealth.ng
Investing in Bonds has never been this easy! All you need to do is:
- Login/signup on Wealth.ng
- Go to Marketplace
- Select “Bonds” & Select Tenure
- Make Payment via any of the Channels
There you are! You can now view your Bond investments in “My Portfolio” page and watch your interest accrue
- Minimum Investment: ₦ 100,000
- Access Bonds such as 3 years, 4 years and 5 years
A Eurobond is a fixed-income debt instrument (security) denominated in a different currency than the local one of the country where the bond is issued.
How to Buy
To buy any Eurobond follow the steps below
- Login/signup on wealth.ng
- Go to marketplace
- Select your preferred Eurobond
- Enter the amount
- Add to cart
- Select payment method
- and conclude payment
- Minimum Investment: $500